Creating your unique identity
The value of good design is priceless. We live in a digital world where people sometimes spend more time on their devices than interacting face-to-face. Social media is becoming the front door for your brand, and you have 2 seconds to make a first impression. Make it count with effective and authentic branding and design. Stand out from the crowd and find your ideal client.
The Brand Package is more than logo design. The difference ?
A logo = a business’ identification via a recognisable symbol or mark.
A brand = the emotional experience that someone feels, sees and tastes when they interact with your company on any level.
I offer the brand package, that includes the process of logo design development (that you are involved with) in order to come up with a complete solution for your business going forward. I research and develop the concepts for your logo and then provide all the final file formats/variations of that logo and an information document for consistent logo/brand asset use. This creates a whole image for your company that is iconic to customers of your product/service. This process ensures you come out with a unique and professional visual identity that is second-to-none.
The brand package includes the following services:
- 30min consultation to develop a clear brief for the brand creation logo, colours, fonts etc.
- Creating a mood board in Pinterest to establish style parameters
- 9x page brand development document with 18x concepts & 3x final recommended concepts presented for your feedback in the concept development document
- Up to 2x amendments based on your feedback to colour/typeface composition
- Presentation of the final logo design in a range of colours and black/white options and formats
- 1x page brand spec document for reference of how to use brand
- A full set of logos in the various required file formats with documentation to show use.
- The brand package comes at a flat rate of $600+gst.
If you're keen to find out more or get started on discovering your new branding drop me a line.